Friday, September 5, 2008

Sites around town

Don't have a sprinkler- use a water bottle with a few holes poked into it!!

Nothing is wasted in Zambia- this is a grocery bag tied around the hose bib!! This was last week as all the people were in town for the President's funeral- The roads were lined with Military security.
This is the morning work truck- you better not miss the truck if you want to get to work!
Brett Favre says "The NFL doesn't want me, I'll just go to the AFL- African Football League"
Bridget- this one if for you!! Come on over- the restaurant is already starte!!
This is the Self-serve bank- not the ATM!!I have to take my camera everywhere with me these days so I can share all the sites with you!!
Have a blessed weekend!!

2 comments:

Mum Kasper said...

Great update! Finally glad to find where the Brett Favre jersey finally went. Pix are great Carman keep up the good work - glad to see the kids are having a good time - Bradley sorry about that tooth ache, hope all is better by now. Dinner "out/in" is always an adventure huh? Mr. Peterson has a nice "dew". Enjoy life and each other.

MeMe said...

Thanks for the update.

I am glad that Moses is there with you. I know he has to enjoy the kids and Peterson.

I have my orange shirt to wear tomorrow. Wish you all were going with us.

Hope you have a great week-end. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you all.